Almost 6 months since my last post so it’s the time to update the goal I’ve made.
Update on the last goal
- Goal 1 : Get 2000$ ahead to cover the expense of next month – On its way
I am now at around 1000$ to cover next month expense.
- Goal 2 : Add 100$ month in my RSSP – On hold
I’ve added more than 400$ between December and February. This money will be used for the first buyer home plan. Since I’m looking to use the money in the near future, I’ve choosed to put the money for a house in a TSFA account. This goal will be put on hold for the moment and this money will go towards the goal 7.
- Goal 3 : Add 100$ month in my Emergency Funds – Failed
I’ve not added any money towards this goal since the goal 1 will be a little emergency funds of one month.
Goal 4 : Get a new tablet– Failed and cancelled
This goal will not be completed.
- Goal 5 : Keep this blog updated – Failed
I’ve failed to update this blog regularly since i’ve had too much stuff moving in my life. So for the next 3 to 6 months I will try to update it regularly.
- Goal 6 : Trade cryptocurency. (Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin …) – Success
I’ve traded some cryptocurency and almost double the amount I have. I have used the around 1/3 of it to buy GTA V.
Now it’s time to setup some new goals for the next months.
- Goal 7: Add or speed 100$ biweekly for the incoming baby.
I’ve got some great news last month … I am waiting a baby. So I need to buy a lot of stuff for this baby.
- Goal 8 : Make at least one trade in Questrade by trimester
This goal is set to avoid the inactivity fee of 25$ when the balance is less than 5000$.
I will keep you updated more regularly this time.