Another weekend is starting, I hope you all had a nice valentine day without too much spending :P.
This week, I only posted one article since I was sick and I was not happy with my second one. So here’s some of my thought about budgeting!
Also, I’ve started back my investment in dividends. I’ve started with 1 share of ZRE since it’s a nice ETF with a monthly dividend.
Here are some of the best articles I’ve read this week:
- Growing Traffic from Debt Discipline
- How To Build Passive Income For Financial Independence from Financial Samurai
- Maximizing Your Income Tax Refund With RRSP Contributions from Bridget Casey
- The Blog Directory is Finally Here 🙂 from J. Money
- The value of Dividend Advisor by My Own Advisor
Also, I want to do a special congratulation to Matthew for his milestone of Six Figure Portfolio.
Readers: Do you have some awesome plans for this weekend?